Work with us, and be part of a great family business.
Whatever your role with Repose, you’ll be joining an amazing team of professionals with a real passion for quality and customer services.
And just because you may not say a role that’s perfect for you, we’re always on the lookout for great people – So why not email your CV with a covering letter about yourself, your ideal job and what you feel you can bring to the Repose family.
Email to Michelle Floyd, HR Manager | Michelle@reposefurniture.co.uk
Experienced with power tools in accordance with specific processes.
- Staple guns
- Drills / cordless
- Impact Drivers
- Training to the above to be risk assessed in accordance with the relevant Repose Risk assessment document.
To follow a standard operating procedure
To fall in in line with Company
- To always wear Company PPE in the correct relevant areas.
- Manual Handling / Lifting Techniques
- Ear Protection
- Safety Eyewear
- Safety Footwear
- Face Masks – As applicable / Dust / Air Filtered / Covid Regulatory Masks
- Gloves supplied and to be used in accordance with volatile substances.
- To use all power tools in accordance with their usage & operating procedure.
- Keep tools maintained in accordance with PM schedule.
- 5s- Keep bench and surrounding areas to area standard.
- To always comply with area / facility Safety regulations including any bolt on activities such as Covid 19.
- Adherence to COSH and abide by Area MSDS sheets / storage.
- Work to be conducted to Repose Furniture upholstering standards.
- To apply visual quality standards.
- To complete Jobs to RFT methodology
- To adhere to Cost of poor-quality actions.
- Deliver products at rate to provide Manufactured items to the next internal Repose Customer.
- In accordance with Production Preparations Sheets
- Prep One, Prep two and so on,
- In order &
- clearly identified.
Proceed to hit daily targets after initial Repose Training to develop skills for all models.
Are you a skilled Upholsterer looking for a longevity in your career?
Then come join Repose Furniture magnificent recliner furniture manufacturer based in Cradley Heath, West Midlands,
Repose Furniture enjoys an enviable reputation, this includes quality & innovative design.
With a growing order book and plenty of potential for overtime, this is not just an upholstery job. This is an opportunity to build your furniture manufacturing profession with a well-respected, innovative company as it develops.
We are looking for experienced Upholsterers to join our dynamic team to work on our bespoke furniture.
If you have previous upholstery experience and are confident with a pneumatic staple gun, we are searching for you.
- Guaranteed 39 hours per week.
- Day shift Monday to Thursday – 7.30am to 4pm
- Friday 7.30 – 2.30pm
- Secure employment in these uncertain times.
- Competitive salary - £25,000 depending on experience.
- Progression prospects for aspiring employees.
- Good facilities and working environment.
Paying competitive hourly wage in a friendly working environment, Repose Furniture gives you the opportunity to focus on the design & build of beautiful bespoke healthcare & riser recliner chairs creating a finished product to be proud of.
Are you ready to join? If so, we’d love to hear from you.