Work with us, and be part of a great family business.
Whatever your role with Repose, you’ll be joining an amazing team of professionals with a real passion for quality and customer services.
And just because you may not see a role that’s perfect for you, we’re always on the lookout for great people – so why not email your CV with a covering letter about yourself, your ideal job and what you feel you can bring to the Repose family.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for a Field Sales Executive with Mobility experience to cover the north & Scotland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the generation of sales within their agreed area from initial contact through the entire sales process, including generating leads and turning them into long-term customers.
In this field-based role, you will be responsible for building key relationships with decision makers, to agree displays, increase visibility, sell in promotions, and drive sales for Repose in key locations.
A large proportion of your role will include maintaining positive and healthy relationships with our customers, responding to their enquiries and generating prospective sales leads.
You will be expected to:
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Manage in-house accounts, including attracting new customers to the company, nurturing relationships with them and maximising the profit within your territory.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of sales.
- Produce, maintain, co-ordinate and distribute point of sale materials including brochures for new and existing distributors.
- Visit customers on a regular basis to evaluate customer needs and desires.
- Maintain positive and healthy relationships with valued customers, responding to their enquiries and generating leads.
- Generate new business by visiting future clients in your geographical area.
- Product reports and provide feedback to management using financial data provided.
- Attend at off-site work events including trade shows to include overnight stays where necessary, sometimes including weekends.
- Meet and greet customers, suppliers and guests with a courteous, polite, and friendly manner upholding the company image and always remaining professional.
- To operate and maintain manual and computerised office systems.
- Monitor brochures, manuals, swatches, company literature and point of sale with all customers.
- Adhere to company health & safety procedures, companies polices and employment contract.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of company products and services.
- To participate in company training where required.
We are looking for someone who is competitive in nature with excellent interpersonal skills. They are comfortable working with clients in person and on the telephone.
Additional skills and qualifications that successful Field Sales Representatives must possess include:
- Great confidence and the ability to accept rejection whilst maintaining a positive mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and resilience to transmit passion during a sales interview.
- Active listening skills and the ability to understand the customer’s needs.
- Persuasion skills and the ability to build rapport using a great personality.
- Proficiency with computer software and Microsoft Office.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- In-depth understanding of the company's products and unique selling points.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Punctual, reliable and compassionate to sensitive client visits.
- At least 3 years proven experience in field sales, specifically with mobility experience.
- Clean driving licence
- DBS certification
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and we hope to hear from you soon!