Work with us, and be part of a great family business.
Whatever your role with Repose, you’ll be joining an amazing team of professionals with a real passion for quality and customer services.
And just because you may not say a role that’s perfect for you, we’re always on the lookout for great people – So why not email your CV with a covering letter about yourself, your ideal job and what you feel you can bring to the Repose family.
Email to Michelle Floyd, HR Manager | Michelle@reposefurniture.co.uk
Are you an experienced Sewing Machinist looking for a longevity in your career?
Repose Furniture. Bespoke recliner furniture manufacturer based in Cradley Heath, West Midlands.
Repose Furniture enjoys an enviable reputation, this includes quality & innovative design. With a growing order book & potential for personal growth. This is an opportunity to build your manufacturing profession with a well-respected, innovative company as it develops & grows.
We are looking for experienced Sewing Machinists to join & dynamic Sewing team to produce our bespoke furniture.
If you have previous fabric / leather sewing experience, we are searching for you.
- 39 hours per week.
- Day shift Monday to Thursday – 7.30am to 4pm
- Friday 7.30 – 2.30pm
- Secure employment in these uncertain times.
- Competitive salary
- Progression prospects for aspiring employees.
- Good facilities and working environment.
Repose Furniture gives you the opportunity to focus on the design & build of beautiful bespoke healthcare & riser recliner chairs in a safe, fast paced environment creating a finished product to be proud of.
To join a growing sewing team in accordance with a sustainable growing order book, to be part of existing & new innovative designs in line with Repose Furniture vision, Mission & values.
- Experienced sewing machinists needed – able to top stitch
- High attention to detail and working to high standards
- Flexible approach around standard working hours
- The ability to work in a team paced & friendly environment
- Industrial sewing experience is required with a good knowledge of various sewing techniques. Knowledge of different fabrics types
- Ability to follow sewing specifications & Good hand to eye coordination
- Good sewing and fine finishing techniques
- Ability to use industrial sewing machine and perform basic machine maintenance i.e. Changing needle and thread and cleaning the machine
- The ability to follow good sewing practices and company methods of work
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail i.e. quality standards
Please request an application form from HR at Repose Furniture to be considered.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Are you ready to join? If so, we’d love to hear from you.