Work with us, and be part of a great family business.
Whatever your role with Repose, you’ll be joining an amazing team of professionals with a real passion for quality and customer services.
And just because you may not see a role that’s perfect for you, we’re always on the lookout for great people – so why not email your CV with a covering letter about yourself, your ideal job and what you feel you can bring to the Repose family.
Email to email@example.com, we look forward to hearing from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to join our friendly team on an initial 6-month temporary basis with the possibility of the role becoming permanent for the right person.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate previous experience within a Customer Services role. You will be able to communicate effectively with customers, sales representatives, managers, warehouse staff, and other internal groups within the scope of your role. An ability to remain calm and professional in difficult and fast-paced situations whilst dealing with a wide range of customer needs is essential. This role would suit an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and organised person who will be responsible for forming and maintaining relationships with customers and enjoys providing excellent customer service at all times. Priority will be given to applicants with previous experience within a manufacturing environment or the furniture or mobility industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating enquiries to the appropriate team when necessary
- Resolving customer issues via phone, letter and email
- Answering questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Suggesting solutions when a product malfunctions
- Working with the customer service manager to ensure high levels of customer service is being delivered
- First point of contact with customers and answering any scientific/technical queries received via email, telephone and letters
- Entering and logging batch details of products
- Organising important quality documentation
- Ensuring the quality of our products overall, along with general day to day administrative duties
- Ensuring all customers receive the best service possible and are updated if any details regarding their order should change
What Repose can offer the successful candidate:
- 37 hours per week Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 16:30 and Friday 8:30 – 16:00
- 23 days annual leave allowance plus 8 days for public holidays
- Workplace pension
- Modern premises offering state of the art wellbeing facilities
- Employee healthcare and assistance programme.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Are you ready to join Repose and continue your Customer Services career? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.