Work with us, and be part of a great family business.
Whatever your role with Repose, you’ll be joining an amazing team of professionals with a real passion for quality and customer services.
And just because you may not see a role that’s perfect for you, we’re always on the lookout for great people – so why not email your CV with a covering letter about yourself, your ideal job and what you feel you can bring to the Repose family.
Email to email@example.com, we look forward to hearing from you.
We’re looking for a Credit Controller / General Accounts Assistant. The role will be 22 hours a week over 3 days based in Cradley Heath, but we are flexible.
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and Sage (essential)
- Strong attention to detail
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- People orientated (staff and customers)
- Communicate effectively with customers, sales representatives, managers, warehouses, and all other internal groups required to meet customer needs
- Ensure all customers receive the best service possible.
- Action credit control under the direction of the main Credit Controller
- Sales processes, including matching delivery notes to orders then progressing to completion of the final sales invoice (including any amendments combined with checking the production schedules), ensuring correct customer pricing, nominal codes are used and descriptions for further analysis at month’s end
- Use Sage to raise invoices and process amendments before delivery (training will be given)
- Purchases processes, including matching delivery notes to purchase orders, price checking and progression to entry onto Sage, ensuring correct nominal codes are used and descriptions for further analysis at month’s end
- Responding to emails or escalate enquiries to the appropriate team when necessary
- Answer the telephone in a professional and helpful manner
- Any adhoc duties to meet the needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient user of Sage:
- Processing sales and purchase invoices - ensuring compliance with VAT rules and correct nominal codes are used - attention to detail is key.
- Assist the account team to raise invoices on a weekly basis, whilst cross checking multiple platforms.
- Credit Control:
- Credit Control - as instructed by the main Credit Controller.
- Shared Responsibilities:
- Actioning/filing paperwork as required
- Answering the telephone and directing to the appropriate section/person
- Greeting visitors and preparing refreshments
- Responding to or forwarding emails as appropriate.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please call us on 01384 567401 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you!