The gentle rocking motion of the Nevada chair gives the user the soothing and calming feeling that no other standard hospital can offer. The Nevada was designed following feedback from maternity wards and users requiring the need of the calming effect of the rocking motion. This chair also offers the user the ability to recline should they so wish to elevate their legs and recline the back for comfort, allowing the chair to lock into position either by choosing the manual or electric version.
- General ward use
- Day care
- Gentle rocking motion
- Manual or electric recliner
- Padded back cushion – lifts for cleaning
- Padded wider arms for support
- Feet - Glides for stability
- Max user weight 130kg (20stone)
- Upgrade available to 25 stone
|Seat height to floor||460||18|
Wallhugger recliner and electric recline only (no rise)
- Rocking motion locks in position when the recline us activated
Other bespoke fabrics available upon request.
Find out how our mechanisms work
From Single or Dual Motor Tilt in Space to Wallhuggers and more, Repose offers a wide range of mechanism options to suit a multitude of needs.
- Head Pillow with weighted tab
- Head Roll with weighted tab
- Head protector sleeve
- USB charging point to outside arm
(will have separate power supply)
- Medium to High pressure care Liquiform seating with Dartex fabric to seat and leg rest cover
- Magnet handset
(magnetic connection for storage of handset to outside arm)