Texas Padded Hospital Reclining Chair
Padded recliner chair
Designed for general all day seating comfort, with the waterfall back offering ultimate support, three deeply filled soft cushions support your head, neck, and full length back.
- General ward use
- Day care
- Waterfall support back design
- Heavy-duty lockable castors
- Available as manual or Single electric Tilt in Space recline only, Single Motor Tilt in Space with rise and recline or a Dual Motor standard with rise and recline
- Max user weight 127kg (20 stone)
- Upgrade available to 160kg (25 stone)
|Seat height to floor||480||19|
Manual or Electric single Tilt in Space recline only
Dual Motor standard with rise & recline - 160kg (25 stone) upgrade available
Single Motor Tilt in Space with rise & recline - 160kg (25 stone) upgrade available
Other bespoke fabrics available upon request.
Find out how our mechanisms work
From Single or Dual Motor Tilt in Space to Wallhuggers and more, Repose offers a wide range of mechanism options to suit a multitude of needs.
- Head pillow with weighted tab
- Head roll with weighted tab
- Head protector sleeve
- Full length arm cap protective covers
- Drop down side table
(not available on riser recliner chair)
- Accupak rechargeable battery system with alarm
(enables the chair to be wireless - electric chairs only)
- USB charging point to outside arm
(will have separate power supply)
- Pressure management seating Liquiform (Med- High)
- with Dartex VP fabric to seat and leg rest cover
- Wall mounted transformer
(avoid having the transformer on the floor)
- Magnet handset
(magnetic connection for storage of the handset to outside arm)
In honour of some very special people!
Repose Furniture is happy to announce that we've produced a specially designed chair for some very special people!
The start of 2020 has been difficult for everyone, so to show our appreciation we've donated a selection of specifically designed hospital chairs, made with Panaz Shieldplus fabric™, to the winners of our competition help over social media!
Follow the story on our Linkedin